21 June 2012

Summer with Clixsense

Well, I definitely enjoyed summer. To be honest, I didn't go somewhere exciting. I just stayed in my hometown. I've been away for quite a while and have decided to stay for good. Summer was just about spending time with my family and relatives. Nevertheless, I enjoyed summer enough not to thirst for faraway lands... for now. =)

One thing that kept me preoccupied this summer and until now is working online. I've worked and got paid in oDesk for quite a number of writing jobs. Great pay and honest people! Another money-making site is ClixSense.

I'm very careful when it comes to offers online. I am not easily persuaded by big money offered by social media networking jobs because they look like frauds to me. Most of them are, actually.

Enter ClixSense.



There are a number of student and fresh graduates who congregate in a local mall in Dumaguete City to avail of the free WiFi. None of them are doing school work. What they're actually doing is working online and meeting prospective affiliates. I got invited to a briefing session and was persuaded. It helped that I saw students from my alma mater earning dollars in between classes.

For the price of $17 as annual PREMIUM membership, I have earned more than $60 in less than 2 months of work. I just pick through the tasks I perform. I don't work all day. I don't have any active affiliates.


I know $60 isn't much. But who would give you Php2,580 just for clicking a few advertisements per day in this economy?

It just amazed me that the first time I paid for premium membership for anything in the Web, I ended up with such a reliable and honest site.

Thank you Clixsense for renewing my trust in the Internet. And yes, also for the money!

No comments :

Post a Comment