09 September 2012

Date Day

Yesterday, me and bf had a fun time.

The highlight of the day was when he convinced me to cut his hair. Of course, this ended up as an EPIC FAIL.

He opted to be adventurous and asked the motorcycle driver for the best place to get a haircut. The driver recommended Gomo's Barber Shop, located across Jollibee. For Php20.00, you get a haircut plus a massage. Of course, I wouldn't recommend this for the faint of heart as the bf said that the blade was so sharp his skin was tingling after. It's a tough guys kind of haircut! :)

After, we walked to iCafe for some Mocha Cappuccino and ham sandwiches for sweet prices.

The evening was our usual bonding over a few drinks, his magic tricks, and my corruption lecture. LOL. He taught he some games from elementary that I never learned. Those games I've never learned because I started being a nerd at 7, thankyouverymuch.

Then, we started thinking of baby names for 10 years later. The winners are:

Jack Daniel S. Combate
Scarlet S. Combate

The name that would make any child cry:

Kulafu S. Combate

After this, we had a nightcap at Nero's Tocinohan. Cheap and authentic San Carlos street food is the way to go when you've drunk enough and you have no more money to spend.

No comments :

Post a Comment