10 September 2012

The Bryanboy Exposé

Yesterday, I opened the blog of Chuvaness/Cecil Van Straten. I have been reading her blog for more than a year now. As for Bryanboy, I read about him from other bloggers. But since I don't really see him in pictures a lot, I wasn't that interested. I just found out through ANTM press releases that he is one of the judges.

What I've deduced is that he used other people's credit cards to live a life of opulence. Wow. Plus, he wrote this blog entry where he basically bashed Filipinos. How weird is that when he is Filipino???

I don't really know much about the Chuvaness/Branboy feud. But I'd rather take a bathroom-loving, one-color-wearing woman over a credit card scammer. Taking people's money is different from being maarte.

Kthnksbye.

No comments :

Post a Comment