23 October 2013

Annual Confirmation of Pensioners (SSS) (UPDATED!)

Today, I have been tasked by my Dad to look into the ACOP procedure as it is his first birthday as an SSS pensioner.



Here is the latest form:
ACOP (Annual Confirmation of Pensioners) Form 2013

This form you can fill up on your computer and print it out on 2 long (8.5x13)sheets of bond paper.

I picked out the Barangay Chairman for the Certification because the Barangay Hall is near our place and there is no need to fall in line. You can also choose your Bank's Manager to sign your certification.

 I'm also going to bring 2 valid identification cards. It's better to photocopy the cards first before going there.

P.S.
Does the SSS still send out letters to pensioners? We haven't received a letter but we are still going through the ACOP. There is a new rule which states that pensioners' should go through the ACOP on their birth month. Otherwise, your pension will be discontinued and you will have to go through another process for the resumption.

October 23, 2013

1:00 PM - Went to the SSS Office and told the guard that I was there for the ACOP. I was given a number for the Medical/Public Assistance Lane.

1:20 PM - Number was called. I was told that we had to go to the bank because it is the first ACOP compliance. We need to bring the forms we filled up before. It was stamped and received by the officer-in-charge.

Having told her that my father would have difficulty entering the office, she volunteered to go out of the office to see my dad in our car.

1:40 PM - Arrived at the bank. I was told to bring a photocopy of the ATM card which serves as the SSS pension card along with a photocopy of his ID card.

1:50 PM - The form was received by the bank manager. They would be the one to forward it back to the SSS. The last page of the form was given back to us as proof that we have complied with the ACOP.

DONE!







No comments :

Post a Comment