10 October 2013

Villman Part 3

The online sales representative is short of helpful. She only selects the texts she wants to reply to. She doesn't give the customer the assurance and confidence that his/her money has been received, that the item has been shipped, or any relevant information that is required when dealing with online customers.

As an online seller myself, I always make it a point to inform my buyers of the progress of their orders. It lessens their stress and maximizes the chance of them becoming regular customers. I had to call their landline to make sure she is at the office because she's not responsive to e-mails nor texts. 
                           

Thank God for the person named Imar. He helped me with the shipment and called me up to inform me of the delays. While Jen (online rep) gave me a misleading shipping fee quote and did not want to sort out the confusion, Imar was the one who apologized for the lapse and went out of his way to do his job well. He e-mailed me my shipping receipts. Be aware that when you buy from Villman you will be shouldering all the costs, from styro to bubble wrap. It's fine with me because there are receipts to prove the purchase, though. 

I will receive the shipment this afternoon. Let's see if the product is worth the hassle. 

If you need help at Villman, better inquire with Imar.

No comments :

Post a Comment