23 December 2013

The Zalora Experience


I have been seeing Zalora advertisements everyday for the past year! It's only now that I finally decided to order. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes, 3 polo shirts for my brothers, and a blouse for me.  I sure hope all these arrive on time. 

My Zalora Timeline:

December 21, 2013

I placed my order using a credit card (not mine).

When I checked the status, it stated that I needed to confirm payment and contact details. I waited for them to call me or e-mail.

December 23, 2013

Nothing happened. No e-mail nor call. So, I decided to call them. It was only then that I was told to send in my verfication documents. No prior e-mail regarding this step before my call.


No such e-mail from verifications@zalora.com.ph prior to this! The gall of this agent!

10:00 AM --Sent all my documents
5:00 PM --Received an email that my documents have been verified and my order has been processed.


-----LET'S SEE!!!!-------



No comments :

Post a Comment