17 January 2012

Richard Yap aka Papa Chen Sy

The Chef In The Chowking Commercial is now Papa Chen Sy

I started watching My Binondo Girl because of Laureen Uy. I love her fashion sense and entrepreneurship at such a young age. Then, I started noticing the other members of the cast. Aside from the veterans (Cherry Pie and Gina Pareno), handsome prince charming material (Xian Lim) and the lovely Miss Marina Benipayo (who ,I found out from my friend's blog, is a teacher at SoFa), there's another face that's stealing the limelight. 

That person is no other than Richard Yap, popularly known as Papa Chen Sy, playing Kim Chiu's strict and conventional Chinese father. He hails from Cebu, father of two, and holds a marketing job in his province. He plays the role excellently and is very believable. 


Here is one of his Chowking commercials:


Follow him on Twitter: Richard Yap's Twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment