30 July 2013

How To Turn Off Your Apple Device Without Touching the Power Button

Well, my iPhone 3gs is working pretty good  except for my phone's power button. I have a hard time turning it off and on. But, I found a workaround to this ordeal.

Drumroll please for the screencaps!!! By the way, I used my iPad for this. It is still the same process anyway.

1. Tap SETTINGS; GENERAL; ASSISTIVE TOUCH



2. Tap the little circle that appears on your screen also known as the Assistive Touch button. Tap DEVICE. 


3. The, long press the LOCK SCREEN icon. 


4. Wait for the SLIDE TO POWER OFF and you're done!


P.S.

You can turn on your device again by pressing together the front and back surface of your phone/tablet while simultaneously pressing the power button. Don't let until the Apple icon appears.



No comments :

Post a Comment