30 July 2013

PhilHealth Application

After my accident, I finally made a point to apply for my Philhealth membership. It could have helped me a lot when it came to my humongous medical bills. I really regret not having done this before.

Anyway, it's not too late as I am still young. Plus, I am no longer qualified to be a beneficiary of my parents. Only your children 21 years and younger (unmarried & unemployed), children with disabilities, your spouse, and your parents who are 60 years old and above are qualified to be your beneficiaries.



WHAT TO BRING:
Either:
1.) Just bring one: Proof of Identification

Photocopy of Birth Certificate (Certified True Copy)
Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
Photocopy of Valid ID Card

2.) Payment
Php450.00

3.) Form
A completely filled-up Philhealth Member  Registration Form (PMRF)


WHAT I DID:
For my part, I just brought a photocopy of my Voter's ID. I printed out the PMRF and completed it. Because the PhilHealth office in our area is just an assistance center, I was advised to pay for the first three months of membership to an RCBC or LBC branch. As a voluntary member, I was required to pay Php450.00 to the PhilHealth number I have been assigned. Then, I returned to the PhilHealth office with the receipt of my payment. Right then, I was given my Member's Data Record (MDR) and my PhilHealth ID card. All it needed was my 1x1 picture and be laminated for protection against wear and tear.

DOWNLOADS:
Here is the link for the Philhealth Member  Registration Form: PMRF
If you are busy with work and can't spare the time to go to the PhilHealth office, Philhealth online registration is also available.


No comments :

Post a Comment